Assalamalaikum 🙂 , Dear readers,
The news about Osama bin laden‘s death, announced by US administration, startled me for a different reason. Where every dumb headed, tongue-tied, unintelligent, boneheaded, victims of idiocrsy were celebrating the fact that they successfully killed a “SUSPECTED” (not confirmed) terrorist, i was wondering and counting the number of times he was pronounced dead by the News media and Western coalition forces.
Well honestly, it really doesn’t bother me anymore because no lie could beat the biggest lie of human history “911 attacks in 2001”. (Check http://www.911truth.org/links.php – go through all the links and study the facts yourself)
However, lets analyze how many times Osama bin laden died as per the official reports:
1) Report: Osama bin laden Already Dead – Wednesday, December 26, 2001 (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html)
2) U.S. Ignores bin Laden Death Reports, Continues Search – NewsMax.com Wires – Wednesday, December 26, 2001 (http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/12/25/190519.shtml)
Top news media networks announce the death of Osama bin laden:
1) FBI Official Thinks Osama bin laden Is Dead – WASHINGTON, July 17, 2002 (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/07/17/attack/main515468.shtml)
2) Bin Laden ‘probably’ dead – Thursday, 18 July, 2002, 09:15 GMT 10:15 UK (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/2135473.stm)
3) Sources: No bodyguards, no bin Laden (http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/07/30/binladen.son/index.html)
4) Lt. Col. Oliver L. North certain of Osama’s death (http://www.nytimes.com/2002/08/27/books/27NORT.html)
5) Peter Bergen: Bin Laden has aged ‘enormously’ – February 1, 2002 Posted: 1:24 PM EST (1824 GMT) (http://edition.cnn.com/2002/US/02/01/gen.bergen.cnna/index.html)
6) Musharraf: Osama bin laden likely dead – January 19, 2002 Posted: 12:35 AM EST (0535 GMT) (http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/south/01/19/gen.musharraf.binladen.1.19/index.html)
7) Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Bin Laden would need help if on dialysis – January 21, 2002 Posted: 10:42 AM EST (1542 GMT) (http://www.cnn.com/2002/HEALTH/01/21/gupta.otsc/index.html)
8) Bin Laden tape a fake, Swiss lab says Scientists compared recording to 20 other tapes of terror chief – Nov. 28, 2002. 06:23 PM (http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1038524483919&call_pageid=968332188492&col=968705899037)
9) Osama bin laden family DNA will help to identify ‘tall man’ killed by CIA By David Wastell in Washington and Charlotte Edwardes (Filed: 03/03/2002) (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;sessionid=GNI3QJ2GLQOXFQFIQMGCNAGAVCBQUJVC?xml=/news/2002/03/03/wxray103.xml&secureRefresh=true&_requestid=68233)
1) Popular conspiracy-mongering radio host Alex Jones announces, citing high-level Bush administration sources, “that Osama bin laden died of natural causes and that his family has given the body to the CIA.” Jones added, “they’re gonna roll him out right before the election, he’s on ice right now.” (http://www.prisonplanet.com/121703binladendead.html)
2) French military analyst announces that Osama bin laden was killed in an American air raid in Tora Bora shortly after the invasion of Afghanistan in 2001. (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/bin-laden-%20died-from-wounds-suffered-in-tora-bora-air-raid-says-arab-expert-%20538318.html)
Note: This news article was removed just yesterday following the new announcement of Osama bin laden‘s death. I believe slowly and gradually they will remove all such articles that deal with Osama’s death announcements in the past. So don’t blame me if the links don’t work in future. 🙂
February – Iranian Radio reports that Osama bin laden was captured in the Afghan-Pakistan border area “a long time ago” — but the official announcement was delayed because “Bush is intending to use it for propaganda maneuvering in the presidential election.” (http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2004-%2002/28/content_310332.htm)
April – The Israeli press picks up an account from a radical Muslim London newspaper: “We now report that the al-Qaeda organization has announced the death of Osama bin laden.” (http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3078937,00.html)
September – French intel document says that Saudis believe bin Laden had died of typhoid in Pakistan. (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15024223/ns/world_news-%20terrorism/)
June – Citing two unnamed officials, Time magazine reports that a recent CIA study has concluded bin Laden has long-term kidney disease and “may only have months to live.” (http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1819280,00.html)
April – Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari tells the media that his country’s intel services “obviously feel that [bin Laden] does not exist anymore”
and the list goes on…. 🙂
So you see, 18 times (this is what i could research, i wonder how many more times) he was pronounced dead throughout the world. But he keeps reappearing. So either Osama bin laden has multiple lives just like how you find in a Video Game, or the western news media and sources are highly unreliable and act under the direct order of politically biased, unjust and self proclaimed leaders of this world who pretend to be prince of peace but are actually the most deadly terrorists of this world.
Honestly, it really doesn’t matter whether Osama bin laden died or not, what matters is that justice no longer exists in today’s world. The same act which is called as terrorism by a group of people is called as patriotism by others. Osama bin laden has been “SUSPECTED” terrorist since 2001, but this was never confirmed. He never became “Confirmed” terrorist. Observe the statements issued by western powers against him. You will never find them saying “Confirmed” terrorist. There are hundreds of top officials of western countries who doubt and disagree with the official story of 911. And guess what? The FBI also does not believe that Osama bin laden had anything to do with 911 (They have no evidence, check their site and Osama’s profile on it, Check this http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten)
The law under democracy is “Innocent until proven guilty”. But for Muslims, its now changed to “Guilty until proven innocent”! Thus you see thousands of Muslims being detained, locked up, punished for no reason. (Remember Guantanamo?!)
All this is nothing but a big political drama. Its actually a run for the Oil in the middle east. We used to blame Britishers for being imperialistic. But i say at least they were open in imperialism and openly invaded other countries. They did not disguise themselves under the banner “War on Terror” and in reality pursued their imperialistic goals. But this hidden game is happening now.
However, irrespective of whether Osama bin laden was good or bad, one thing that surely needs to be understood is that just to catch one single person and his group, committing war crimes against millions of innocents in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc is unjustified. They call it “Collateral damage”!
As US officials announce that “only a small group of men hunted down Osama bin laden”, the question to be asked is “If only few men could have hunted and killed Osama bin laden, why did US wage war against Iraq and Afghanistan? Couldn’t a small group of their trained men hunt down Saddam or Osama bin laden?”
The answer is actually a big secret. The answer is
“Oil” Oil” “Oil”! (Gosh, i better scratch out the answer before those few men come hunting for me 🙂 )
So finally Osama bin laden was ambushed (as claimed) in Pakistan after 10 years of chase. Hey hold on! There seems to be a pattern,,,,,,,,,,,,first Iraq, second Afghanistan…..and now Iran and Pakistan……..!
In my view, anyone who kills an innocent is a terrorist, irrespective of whether it is done by a small group or by a big leading country! Value of life of every innocent human being is equal irrespective of which nation he or she belongs to!
This is precisely why the Glorious Quran explicitly denounces killing of innocents. Allah says in Surah Madiah 5: 32 “whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely.”
If half the world is happy about Osaman bin laden‘s death, there is another half that isn’t and are actually happy that he was martyred. Should we condemn such people who don’t speak against Osama? Honestly, we shouldn’t. Every one has the right to speak and express themselves. And more over, if cold blooded murderers like Bush, Tony blair and Israel could find supporters, why shouldn’t Osama find the same? Because there are many people who don’t believe on the fake stories of western media and what they say about others.
As for me, I have never met Osama bin laden nor do i know him personally. So unless i have seen things with my eyes and confirmed it myself, Islam does not give me permission to judge about anyone just based on baseless allegations. If Osama bin laden lived by Shari law (Quran and Sunnah) that is commands of Allah and his prophet (pbuh), then Allah will grant him Jannah. But if he broke the Shari law and went against the commands of Allah and his prophet (Pbuh), then Allah is quick in bringing people to account. His file is now closed for this life and his affair is with Allah. We will not comment on it and leave it to Allah to decide.
We all are accountable to Allah on the day of Judgement for the deeds we do in this life! No matter who it is, whether Osama bin laden, Barack obama, George Bush, Hitler or anyone else; everyone will be brought to accountability on the day of Judgement! That day truth will open up and everyone will see the hidden secrets of this world. Every sin we commit here, we will be punished for it there.
May Allah keep us on the right path. Ameen.
Check this article:
George Galloway, the famous British MP, comments on the latest news about Osaman bin Laden’s death.
What do you think about this article? Leave your comments… 🙂